1. Our Policy. This Privacy (“Policy”) covers Project Lolo’s treatment of personal information or personally identifiable information both "Personal Information") that may be collected or submitted when the web-user (“you”) are using Project Lolo’s website or services. This Policy does not apply to companies that Project Lolo does not own or control, or to individuals that are not under Project Lolo’s supervisory control.
Please understand that whenever you voluntarily disclose Personal Information online this information cannot be made one-hundred percent secure and, in some cases, that information can be intercepted, collected and used by others. However, we work hard to protect your information at all times, and protect your information in several ways. Your information is stored on a secure server that Project Lolo and its authorized personnel can only access through a password. Additionally, we encrypt your information to third parties without authorization from intercepting your information when it is in transit to us.
2. How We Collect Your Personal Information. While using Project Lolo’s website, you may submit Personal Information when [registering for services, ordering products, and posting content .Depending on the service or process, the Personal Information you may be asked to provide is your: Name, Postal Address, Email address, Phone number, Credit or Debit Card Information, Age, Gender or other demographic information Location information. Personal Information may also be collected, or your IP address logged, when you visit Project Lolo’s website.
Your IP information allows us to understand how you use our site and to enable us to make changes to our site in order to improve your experience. Information regarding your computer, your connection to our website (such as your browser type, operating system, and platform) and your user history (including, but not IP address).
4. How We Use Your Personal Information. Project Lolo may use the Personal Information you provide for purposes such as: carrying out a registration made by you; customizing the advertising and content you see; fulfilling your requests for products and services (including If there is purchases); improving the content and overall look and feel of our a specific website and services, contacting you, conducting research, providing host you know anonymous reporting for internal and external clients, contacting users you’ll use, regarding changes to our website or business, and customizing the might content that you see on the Project Lolo website. Project Lolo may list them and also retain the details of purchases and other transactions or payments provide a link made with us or the partners affiliated with our website.
5. How Your Personal Information is Disclosed. It is Project Lolo’s policy not to disclose, sell or rent your Personal Information to any individual, business, government entity or outside parties except: (i) to provide products or services you've requested through us; (ii) in response to a validly-issued subpoena, court order, or other legal process; (iii) when necessary to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal action; or (v) where you request Project Lolo to do so. From time to time, Project Lolo may use return email addresses to answer the email we receive from you. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose. Your Personal Information will not be collected for use that is in violation of the law, or unrelated to that discussed in this Policy, unless you are also provided an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
6. Correcting Your Personally Identifiable Information. You are responsible for ensuring that all Personal Information you provide on the website is maintained and kept current.
7. Web Statistics & Shared Data. We may collect and use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement, and gather broad demographic information for reporting and sponsorship purposes. From time to time, we may use this information to better design our website and to share with select advertising partners, sponsors, and/or affiliates however IP addresses are not linked to Personal Information. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we will not disclose to these partners, sponsors and/or affiliates anything that could be used to personally identify those individuals.
8. Children's Privacy. Protecting the privacy of children is especially important to us. For that reason, we do not collect information provided by users under the age of 13, nor do we solicit information from users under the age of 13.
9. Scope of this Policy; Third Party Websites. Although this policy applies to the all information obtained by you for the purpose of accessing or using content controlled and owned by Project Lolo, it does not apply to businesses or entities that are not owned or controlled by us.
Generally, Project Lolo does not claim any responsibility for the privacy to practices of these third party sites. We encourage you to be aware when you opt to use others and leave our site and to take reasonable precautions when sharing your new personally identifiable information on third party websites.
10. Opt-In Policy. You may "opt in" to receive newsletters, promotional offers and other useful information from us. To unsubscribe from our mailings (except important system and content update information), you may respond to “unsubscribe” feature on email correspondence.
11. Project Lolo reserves the right to amend this policy at any time. We will contact registered users by e-mail, and shall also post a notice of changes on its web site, when and if the terms of this policy are amended.